- Times-News accepting lists for area golf tournaments
- Students, volunteers help make Barber Institute's dances fun
- Guest Voice of Rev. Charles Mock: Passover challenges us to act differently
- Academy Class of 1964 to celebrate 50th reunion in July
- Bloggers can help organize shopping trips
Odd/Even Parking has ended and Summer Parking Regulations have begun please check the signs in your area for the no parking day.
Parking in Erie, PA
The Erie Parking Authority is a Municipal Authority whose purpose is to provide parking to the citizens of the City of Erie at a fair rate and in a safe and convenient environment. Our intent is to supervise, operate, and administer an efficient, coordinated system of both on-street regulated parking and off-street facilities as needed to develop and maintain the integrity of the City of Erie.
Incorporated in 1951, the Authority is governed by a 5 member Board appointed by the Mayor of the City of Erie. Board members serve five year terms and are not compensated. The Board meets twelve times a year on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:30 a.m. in the Parking Authority’s Main Office.
The Authority facilities consist of nine (9) parking garages totaling 4,445 spaces and seven (7) surface lots with 4800 spaces. With respect to on street parking, the Authority manages 1,275 metered spaces.